tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 20 10:43:11 1994

Room at qep'a'

I will be going to the gathering in Philadelphia!  Now I need a room.  I
do not have the money to stay in a room of my own.  Is anyone out there
still looking for a roommate?  I will be leaving Thursday morning, but
will pay for Thursday night anyway so as to not leave my roomie in a lurch.

Who am I?  Humans know me as Jeremy Cowan.  I am listed on the inside
front cover of HolQeD as "Publicity".  I have also put a couple of
articles in the Journal.  I have taught a course in tlhIngan at
Northeastern Illinois University and was an instructor at last year's
Klingon Camp (I was the one in the Feddie uniform on ET).  I am a 25 y.o.
male.  I am a medical student in Chicago.  I do not smoke (I'm allergic
to it as a matter of fact).  I will want to watch the World Cup
Semi-Finals on Wednesday.  If you have any questions or want to make
plans, write or call at [email protected] / (312) 509-0841.

Back to archive top level