tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 08 07:08:40 1994

Summer Events

Well, I'm looking almost certain to come to Philly also.  Being of the
observant Jewish flavor, I'm probably going to be fending for myself mostly
in the munchies department (SopmeH wamqu' tlhInganna'! :) ), though as to
drinks most ordinary soft drinks work well with pizza (or most things).  I
did try to come up with a qagh recipe once, but never got anywhere with it.
Maybe I'll stare at ingredients in my kitchen until the muse strikes me
someday.

I should probably look around for a roommate; I'd probably prefer that.

This is looking to be a hell of a party!

~mark

Back to archive top level