tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 07 09:52:28 1994

Summer Events

ghuy'cha' - Hu'tegh - Do'Ha' - *vIlaDelvIya*Daq SatlhejlaHbe'qu' jay'

This is the second year in a row that I haven't been able to attend any sort
of Klingon summer activity. Next year, I'm going out of my way to see you
guys face to face.

Btw, anyone in Ohio besides trI'Qal?

Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

ghItlh 'o': nem *vIlaDelvIya*Daq wanI'vam QaQ bejlu'meH qon'a' vay' -
qonlu'chugh ta'e' vIbejqangqu' jIH

wa' latlh mach: *vIlaDelvIya'* mughlu'meH [Greek] Hol lo'lu'chugh
vaj *loDnI'bangveng* ghItlhlu' - [English]vaD "city_of_brotherly_love" Qum
"Philadelphia"

There you go. That {Y Qum X} for "X means Y" construction devised by
NickNicholas will doubtlessly prove useful if used as frequently as it seems
to require the need. Nick, how do you do it?

sig. cha'DIch:
Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

Back to archive top level