tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 13 00:11:00 2013

Back to archive top level

To this year's listing

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: taqnar

Tim Stoffel (tim@lionlamb.us)

I know a while back there was a discussion about some Klingon dish that
is the partly digested stomach contents of some animal. I am assuming
that this is not the same thing, but rather the abdominal organs of an
animal taken as a whole, and used for food.

Tim Stoffel