tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 27 22:32:51 2013

[Tlhingan-hol] STID meets bIng translate [possible spoiler]

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

After listened about thirty times to audio of the encounter with the
Klingons I had a series of Klingon syllables that made very little sense. So
I did what any person who didn't understand Klingon would do: I plugged it
into bIng. The result reveals nothing of the plot, and probably very little
of the original Klingon. My transcribed version made a BIT more sense. But
not a lot.

Bing's version:

I could be ignorant of the ship. jiyi'. from the stools at the fruit on this
messy Now, and my very bida' Impressive Cover.

well, you know. Die. Why disah?

of course, remember, and honor, because of its important chibotne'
chivumne'. Dangerous Hidden ban useful. distant useful computer.

- Qov