tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 20 15:04:41 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] new Klingon [SPOILER]

De'vID ([email protected])

I saw the movie in Switzerland where the subtitles were only in German
and French, even during the Klingon parts. Also, I was too busy
writing down the Klingon to pay attention to the subtitles.

Can someone who has seen the movie and noted down the English
subtitles of the spoken Klingon send them to me *off-list*? I want to
compare my reconstruction of the Klingon with what the intended
meaning is supposed to be.

Thanks.

--
De'vID