tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 01 20:02:01 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] new Klingon [SPOILER]

Rohan Fenwick ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

ghItlhpu' Quvar, jatlh:
> - Actress Zoe Saldana (i.e. Uhura) has confirmed during a press
> conference that she has been learning Klingon with its creator [most
> probably Okrand]

maj! Recalling that Zoe Saldana has dealt with a phonologically reasonably unusual conlang before (Na'vi) and done so pretty well, it's worth being optimistic that she'll do justice to the Klingon pronunciation. I'll definitely be sitting in the theatre with a notebook.

QeS