tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 18 08:55:19 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] "Klingons Choose ARKYD"

De'vID ([email protected])

loghaD:
> Translation and voice-over is mostly mine, with some assistance from qurgh.

majQa'! I thought I recognised the voice, but I hadn't heard you speak
such a large volume of Klingon before... and at such an impressive
speed! :-)

loghaD:
> So, give or take the odd brain freeze, the Hol should be serviceable; will send a full transcript next time I'm at a computer.

maj. It would be interesting to compare with naHQun's transcript and
see what was changed, if anything.

--
De'vID