tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 11 04:08:45 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Internode Klingon promo

De'vID ([email protected])

De'vID:
>> The pronunciation is spotty in places, but the sentences appear to be
>> grammatical!

QeS 'utlh:
> I understood pretty much all of it and was impressed by the pronunciation.

Ah, I see now that there are in fact a few grammatical glitches, which
I mistook for pronunciation problems. I understood all of it except
for the verb in *{yIbangQo'} and the last word *{wIvpu'}. I was
expecting, e.g., {yIngaghQo'} and {DawIvchugh}.

--
De'vID