tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 09 09:57:55 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Internode Klingon promo

David Holt ([email protected])

> Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 16:44:10 +0200
> From: [email protected]
>
> So Internode (an ISP in Australia) is running a "Klingon"-themed
> promo. The promo web page itself is disappointing, as the "Klingon"
> sentence is actually an English one, disguised by a font:
> http://geekiest-promo.internode.on.net/translate/klingon/

I wanted to see how it would react if I actually directly decoded the characters to Okrand's romanization.  It's response was:

{in pIqaD} wHat I Don't unDerStanD
{in Roman letters} That’s Klingon for "What? I don't understand!" You're speaking gibberish.

Pot, Kettle.  "Black!"

janSIy