tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 11 07:51:50 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] the KLI website

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:40 AM, De'vID <[email protected]> wrote:
> Basically, you're looking for a second (assistant?) sysadmin for KLI's
> web site.
>
> Who wants to volunteer? Surely among our mailing list's recipients
> there is someone who has both the requisite skills and the time. Alas,
> I lack the latter at the moment.

jIvumlI'qu'.

I'm working on it, I'm working on it. Infrastructure issues (I've been
trying to use a provided solution that has great features but
documentation that ranges from incomplete to obsolete) and lack of
direct access to the original site's innards have kept me from being
done with the site proper already.

(Migrating the mailing list is another thing entirely. I lack the
resources and/or administrative access to do it myself.)

-- ghunchu'wI'