tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 10 01:41:10 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] the KLI website

De'vID ([email protected])

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Robin Lee Powell
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:04:47PM +0100, De'vID wrote:
>> The last time this came up, I asked around and lojmIt tI'wI' nuv
>> (formerly charghwI'), who used to have the password, told me that
>> he has lost it, but that Seqram (cc'd) should have it.
>
> Mark certainly has complete access, and my help at any time should
> he need it.  If someone else wants access, I'd need him to approvie
> it, since Mark has been my only contact with the KLI community so
> far.

Assuming anyone can get a hold of him. ;-)

Basically, you're looking for a second (assistant?) sysadmin for KLI's
web site.

Who wants to volunteer? Surely among our mailing list's recipients
there is someone who has both the requisite skills and the time. Alas,
I lack the latter at the moment.

--
De'vID