tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 31 22:17:22 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: naj

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I don't think so, because 'eD is fluent in English and feels that the
English main clauses are being interrupted too.

It's a good point ghunchu'wI' has, though, that QIppu'bogh isn't the
relative clause. QIppu'bogh yaS is, so there's nothing actually left
afterwards for it to interrupt. To 'eD the yaS is the important bit and he's
waiting impatiently for the QIppu'bogh to get out of the way, but for me
QIppu'bogh is at least as important. It has to have a head on it so I know
who has been stupid, but mulegh QIppu'bogh yaS/nuv/Sa'/lagh/ghot. muleghbej
QIppu'wI'.

- Qov