tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 19 07:04:21 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Sunlight and Starlight

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

'eD:
>> Qo'noS bavlaw' cha' maS. maS wa'DIch pong 'oH pIraqSIS'e' 'ej
>> maS cha'DIch pong 'oHlaw' qorvIqIS'e'. ("Corvix"=qorvIqIS?)

SuStel:
> Corvix 'angbogh Hal'e' yIngu'.

QeS wrote (3/05/2013):

"Though non-canonical in terms of the broader Trek universe, one or more of the licensed Star Trek RPGs (various sources claim the FASA, Decipher, and/or GURPS publications, none of which I've been able to locate) apparently state that {Qo'noS} has two moons, the second being named Corvix."

According to http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Corvix the source is "Decipher RPG module: Worlds".

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons