tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 25 01:59:26 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] new Klingon in upcoming Star Trek movie? (no spoilers)

De'vID ([email protected])

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Felix Malmenbeck <[email protected]> wrote:
> When asked about alien languages (and Klingon in particular) in Star Trek Into Darkness, a Reddit user who claims to have seen the film responded: "You'll be pleased."
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/startrek/comments/1cxu09/spoiler_free_review_of_star_trek_into_darkness/c9l1ws8?context=3

What's the mailing list rule for Klingon language info learned from
the new movie? Do we count the general US opening date (May 17) plus
30 days?

Too bad HolQeD isn't published any more, as it would be a good place
for a published transcript of the Klingon lines (if any) from the
movie.

--
De'vID