tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 08 03:20:24 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Dhammapada verse 1

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' De'vID, jatlh:
> I hope that our bickering about style and grammar haven't discouraged
> you.

'e' vItul je jIH. latlh vIlaD vIneH!

taH:
> Don't worry too much about it, I don't think I'm being presumptuous if
> I say that nobody will be offended if you ignore our suggestions.

wa' DoS wIqIpchu'. I'm sure no-one will take offence (I know I won't).
You're the translator here, after all, so feel free to take or reject the
suggestions as you see fit; that's as it should be.

QeS 'utlh