tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 14 11:20:01 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Sajmey

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Josh:
> In Power Klingon, we hear a Qogh in the background, which
> pants and whines very much the same way a dog would.

  qu'bej QoghlIj
  Your *krol* is definitely fierce. (PK)

Some have speculated that a {Qogh} *krol* is the reptile-dog seen on the bridge of Kruge's BoP.  From the ST3 novelization we learn this was Kruge's beloved pet, Warrigul.

> So maybe you could call it a tera' Qogh.

Good idea.  Much in the same way that {vIghro'} is used for any type of felinoid animal (we know of two types: {ghISnar} "*grishnar* cat" and {tI'qa' vIghro'} "*tika* cat").

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons