tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 21 06:32:08 2011

Re: Certification Tests

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

ja' *naHQun*:
> I've got at least two people on my KAG ship that are interested in taking
> the Level 1 Certication Test, but they won't be able to attend the qep'a'.

 Is there anyone close to the Indianapolis, IN area that's qualified to give
> the tests?

jI'um. ghotvam DIma'laHmeH *Holtej* vIrI'qang. 'ut qaDmeH ghItlh 'ar?
ghorgh qaD luSIQrup? chaq QaQ *GenCon* poH. ghaytan *August* 5 pov qaD
vIjIHlaH.

How many test-takers will there be, and when will they be able to take the
test? I can probably administer it Friday evening at GenCon.

-- *ghunchu'wI'*

Back to archive top level