tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 17 09:28:41 2011

Re: chomuSHa''a'? ghorgh chomuS!? - Question about muSHa'

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Good points, all, and although I know we can't disassemble words, the
terms parmaq and parmaqqay might point to par being the right word to
go to for romantic love.  There's no linguistic process I know of
that could turn parHa'qu' to parmaq, but that could be Okrand making
fun, H and m being about as far apart as sounds can get.

I think I'll prefer parHa' for such translations now, based on your arguments.

- Qov.

Back to archive top level