tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 12 18:45:39 2011

tlhIngan iPod keyboard

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I have an iPod, an old one, but still useful. I have a button I can
press on the keyboard that flips it from QWERTY into the Russian
equivalent, so I can make notes in Russian.  I would very much like a
Klingon one, not pIqaD, just the 26 letters of the transcription
system, so I could hit one key for tlh, one for D, one for Q and one
for ', without having to hit the shift or the number screen (for ')
all the time.

Can this be done by a third party, or do I have to get Apple to do it?

- Qov

Back to archive top level