tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 12 18:39:47 2011

Re: targh wambogh tlhIngan

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Thank you and Voragh for the corrections and ideas about usage. I
thought it would be more error-riddled than it was. I've incorporated
all your corrections and suggestions with the exception of:

>I don't think {leS} is transitive. You could say {...leS targh Ho'Du'
>'ej yavDaq pum targh} instead.

it now says

qoreQ DeSDajDaq SoQchoH targh nuj 'ach tlhay SIjlaHpa' targh Ho'Du',
leS targh 'ej yavDaq pum.

I added the comma to prevent misparsing of Ho'Du' as the object of
leS.  Kind of a long sentence: I guess I was getting excited about
finishing the story. I have an idea for another chapter, so I may
write it and share that with you too.

Back to archive top level