tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 07 07:20:07 2011

RE: Translation Exercises

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Another good resource for beginners is Lawrence Schoen's daily {DaHjaj Hol} "Language [Lesson] of the Day".  Here's the link for today's podcast:

http://www.lawrencemschoen.com/podcasts/dahjaj-hol-110207-tlhingan-tlh/

You should start at the beginning (I believe he started these back in December) and work your way forward.  The earlier lessons only have vocabulary lists, but now he's transcribing almost the entire podcast for those unable to listen to them.  The archive is at:

http://www.lawrencemschoen.com/podcasts/

Although Lawrence's example sentences have all been translated, these can be useful if you analyze each sentence, making sure that you understand all the grammar.  If you have any questions, you can ask Lawrence via a mailto link on his site or bring them to the list here.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level