tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 05 14:25:44 2011

qepHom: 10th anniversary

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

The registration for the tenth anniversary qepHom in Germany has just
been activated.

For more information, visit
http://www.qephom.de/e/nextqephom.html (English)
or
http://www.qephom.de/d/nextqephom.html (German)

There you will see our program, and you will find the registration page
too. Besides of that, the website has been updated with a lot of
information and many pictures of the qepHom, so please feel free to come
and have a look.

I hope to see you soon, as this will be a special event.

If you cannot attend, just consider to be a supporting member. More
about that can be found here:
http://www.qephom.de/e/members.html (English)
or
http://www.qephom.de/d/members.html (German)