tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 11:16:19 2011

Re: New member

Lucifuge Rofocale ([email protected])

Greetings. You have come to the right place.

Everybody's bouncing off the walls right now, coming down from the latest qep'a' convention, and discussing the new Klingon words they have discovered in the various "mu'mey chu'" threads you'll see here and there. (We really need all the post-TKD mu'mey in a centralised database other than the KLI's site ... with regular posting of links onto this server for the newcomers).

For some reason, a lot of these "new words" threads are all in Klingon, which might somewhat disjoint your nose if you're a beginner, but you'll not get them to translate for you unless you ask them.

Or unless they read this.

--- On Thu, 18/8/11, Josh Badgley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey all, I've recently started
> studying tlhIngan Hol...looking forward to learning and
> making new contacts!

"It all goes to show how important it is not to tamper with what you don't understand. And don't consort with the Devil."
-- Captain Kirk, Star Trek: The Animated Series PSA

"Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ..." - Me

Back to archive top level