tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 10:36:18 2011

Re: mu'mey chu': matlh vItlho'qu'

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

To further muddy the waters, there is a small
number of secret words this year, words that we
know the existence of but either don't actually
know the Klingon or have been told not to pass on
until the material for which they were coined is
officially released. Klingon is getting weirder.

At 00:17 19/08/2011, you wrote:
>I believe it's no point discussing about this,
>some people do like "dribs" and some don't. I
>would not like to see people form groups like 'I'm with him'.
>
>There must be some convention set up by the KLI
>itself. This email list is part of the KLI. We
>have many rules for this list, so there should
>be a simple rule which says "new words from MO
>must be published once they appear." Something like that.
>
>This must be done through the list admin, or the
>KLI director. They must decide.
>
>After that has been done, we can still argue if
>we like it, just like we can argue about other rules we don't like ;-)
>
>Quvar.
>

>--
>NEU: FreePhone - 0ct/min Handyspartarif mit
>Geld-zurück-Garantie!
>Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone

Back to archive top level