tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 14:12:17 2011

Re: mu'mey chu': matlh vItlho'qu'

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I was going to say exactly what loghaD said, but I can't say it better.
We are not getting many words, like "every weekend". So I am happy to
receive words in "dribs". It feels like more :-)

> I very much disagree; I enjoy getting them in dribs because it gives me something to look forward to, much the same way that having to wait a whole week for a new episode of your favorite series may be frustrating but in the end more satisfying than watching a whole season in a handful of sittings.
>
> That being said, for the sake of documentation, I hope they'll be compiled into a single message later, much like Quvar did last year.

Quvar.

Back to archive top level