tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 12:27:55 2011

RE: mu'mey chu': matlh vItlho'qu'

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I think it's fun, even when I haven't been one of the attendees, and
something else I know that you don't know is that ghunchu'wI' is
working quite hard at wresting the KLI website out of Seqram's
distracted control to update, for example, the New Words List, so
there will be a single, simple place for you to look them up.

Also note that we received the words in the same dribs and drabs, and
that Marc did not so much provide definitions as smile in a fatherly
fashion as we worked them out from context.

- Qov

Also, I haven't participated in this list much for a while. Is it
still okay to post stories here? I always seem to write a story on
the plane home from qep'a'.

At 11:45 18/08/2011, you wrote:
>One day someone will finally see fit to simply list the new words that come
>out of a qep'a' or product and their definitions in a single message, rather
>than playing the I-know-something-that-you-don't game. Getting them in dribs
>and drabs is not only irritating, it makes it hard to look up the original
>message later.

Back to archive top level