tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 18 12:55:37 2011

Re: mu'mey chu': matlh vItlho'qu'

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Felix Malmenbeck <[email protected]> wrote:
> ghItlhta' David Trimboli:
> > One day someone will finally see fit to simply list the new words that
> come
> > out of a qep'a' or product and their definitions in a single message,
> rather
> > than playing the I-know-something-that-you-don't game. Getting them in
> dribs
> > and drabs is not only irritating, it makes it hard to look up the
> original
> > message later.
>
> I very much disagree; I enjoy getting them in dribs because it gives me
> something to look forward to, much the same way that having to wait a whole
> week for a new episode of your favorite series may be frustrating but in the
> end more satisfying than watching a whole season in a handful of sittings.

meqwIj wa' ngu'chu' Felix. ghom SoDchugh Hoch mu'mey quq, tlhoy yonmoHlaH
'ej maja'chuqtaHvIS tugh maDoy'choHlaH 'ej matamqa'. De' vImuchlI'qu'mo',
taH ja'chuqghach.

> That being said, for the sake of documentation, I hope they'll be compiled
> into a single message later, much like Quvar did last year.

laDwI'pu'vaD Hoch mu'mey vIgher 'e' vIHechbej.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:

> I agree with Felix.  I like to see how each new word fits into the existing
> vocabulary and existing Klingon culture - as seen in the movies and TV
> episodes - and having a unique Subject for each keeps the discussion
> confined to its proper thread and not hopelessly entangled.

meqwIj cha' ngu'chu' Voragh. wa' QInDaq tay'chugh Hoch mu'mey,
maja'chuqtaHvIS Hoch qechmeymaj luDuDlu'. pImmo' QIn permey, DonlaH
ja'chuqghachmey pIm

-- ghunchu'wI'.

Back to archive top level