tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 25 07:35:14 2010

qep'a' wa'maH SochDIch

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

The seventeenth annual meeting of the Klingon Language Institute (aka
qep'a' wa'maH SochDIch) will run from Wednesday afternoon, July 21 through
Sunday morning, July 25th, 2010.

Once again we will be at the Comfort Inn in Essington, PA, just outside of
Philadelphia and a short shuttle ride from Philadelphia International
Airport.

Our room rate has been *reduced* from previous years, and will be $75/night
(plus applicable taxes). Our room block expires on July 2nd, and
reservations made after that date may not qualify for our discounted rate,
nor will the hotel guarantee availability of rooms. To avoid such
unpleasantness, reserve your room prior to that deadline.

Advance membership registration will be $30 (and I hope to have this up on
the website soon, but checks may be sent by mail by July 1st to KLI, PO BOX
794, BLUE BELL, PA 19422), or $35 at the door.

Supporting memberships of $20 will help us defray some of the expenses, and
if there are sufficient memberships (i.e., a total of at least 20
memberships either attending or supporting by June 1st), then members will
receive a custom qep'a' t-shirt as we have done in years past.

Similarly, if there is sufficient interest and requests, a morning
Beginners' Class will be held on Thursday (and possibly Friday as well),
and Certification Exams can be made available on Thursday, Friday, and
Saturday afternoons.

Spread the word. I'm looking forward to seeing many new faces, in addition
to the old, familiar ones.

qo'mey poSmoH Hol,

Lawrence

Back to archive top level