tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 18 16:43:45 2010

Re: A phrase for the love of Klingons!

Christopher Kidder ([email protected])

It's for bel to young SQuja'.  Old line read:  <tlhIngan vIbang, verengan
vIbangbe'.>  Problem being that we had verbed a noun to accomplish that
sentence.  So, she is confronting him in his office, taunting him perhaps?
Basically insulting him, saying that she fell for him when she thought he
was a Klingon.  Instead, he behaves more like a Ferengi.  This is obviously
a disappointment to her.

--
Christopher O. Kidder
Artistic Director, Commedia Beauregard