tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 26 10:21:53 2010

SV: SV: A thought ...

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

> As for small demographics, the maturity of Print On Demand technology
> basically makes it a non-problem.

True, that.

> If it takes five years to launch a book, this project should have been in the works three years ago.

I was actually thinking for the 30th anniverssary, not the 25th.  ...but keeping it simple is probably a good idea, notwithstanding.
That being said, 2012 would be nice in the sense that it would be the 40th anniverssary of the first airing of the TOS episode "Errand of Mercy"; the first apperance of the Klingons.  Also, if one wished to market it to a larger audience, one could time it to be released just before Star Trek XII hits the theatres.

Back to archive top level