tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 18 20:42:58 2010

qep'a' De' chu'

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

A few items of interest:

1) We have t-shirts! (artwork courtesy of Tad Stauffer)

2) Any qep'a' attendees with access to video recording devices, please bring them with! The qep'a' presents a great opportunity to put together some brief lessons, skits, readings in Klingon for display on YouTube and elsewhere.

3) Speaking of video, we will have a special video presentation of the Klingon performance of "A Christmas Carol!" (courtesy of Chris Kidder and Chris Lipscombe)

And remember, even if you haven't registered yet, you can still purchase at registration at the qep'a' itself. Daily memberships are also available.

Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.
author / publisher / psychologist / klingonist

Back to archive top level