tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 18 05:58:11 2010

Re: "Klingon Invasion of Scotland" news article

Andrà MÃller ([email protected])

Cool! =)
But I wonder where the writers got this nonsense from:
"[...] in 2006 the Guinness Book of Records confirmed that Klingon had
overtaken Esperanto to become the most widely spoken constructed language."

As far as I remember, the Guinness Book for Records just claimed Klingon was
the fastest growning constructed language; but surely there are more
Esperantists than Klingonists on earth... still. ;)

- André (who counts as both)

2010/7/18 Fiat Knox <[email protected]>

> majQa'!
>

> http://news.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Klingon-invasion-of-Scotland-on.6426023.jp?articlepage=1