tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 19 09:34:05 2010

Re: qep'a' De' chu'

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Lawrence M. Schoen
<[email protected]> wrote:
> A few items of interest:
>
> 1) We have t-shirts! (artwork courtesy of Tad Stauffer)

buy' ngop! DIjwI' po'qu' ghaH taD'e'.

> 2) Any qep'a' attendees with access to video recording devices, please bring them with! The qep'a' presents a great opportunity to put together some brief lessons, skits, readings in Klingon for display on YouTube and elsewhere.

lu' qaH. chaq Hoqra' qawHaq chu' vISuqnIS jIpawpa'.

> 3) Speaking of video, we will have a special video presentation of the Klingon performance of "A Christmas Carol!" (courtesy of Chris Kidder and Chris Lipscombe)

Dojlaw'. Chicago-Daq qaSchugh much, vIbejbej.

> And remember, even if you haven't registered yet, you can still purchase at registration at the qep'a' itself. Daily memberships are also available.

jIDIlta' jIH. pa' Salegh!

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level