tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 17 18:19:31 2009

Re: use of DIng

In a message dated 9/17/2009 18:29:22 Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Does anyone recall if we know whether {DIng} is transitive or
> intransitive? Is the subject the thing turned or the person who turns the thing?
>
> -- ter'eS

I couldn't find any canon for it.
Since merely adding {-moH} would make it the transitive version, I hope
it's the intransitive meaning.
If it's the transitive meaning already, then it's a lot harder to get the
intransitive meaning.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level