tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 20 08:04:27 2009

Re: tlhIngan porgh

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

Or not, as the case may be.

It would seem that, even when it appears set in stone, tlhIngan Hol always seems to come up with new twists and surprises.

It's a growing language, because if it does not grow, does not change, it dies.

Me, I adopt a policy of keeping my ears and mind open to new evidence, and if I hear someone at a qepHom say {porgh 'ay'Du'} I'm not going to swing at him with a betleH out of a sense of outraged pedantry. I'll understand his meaning regardless.

Back to archive top level