tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 19 13:20:36 2009

Re: tlhIngan porgh

Steven Lytle ([email protected])

You ask how to differentiate or distinguish between anatomy and physiology
in Klingon. I don't think it matters. The terms are close in English, and
the difference between them is technical. In fact, doesn't physiology
include anatomy?
lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level