tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 11 02:34:49 2009

Re: Yet another newbie!

Andrà MÃller ([email protected])

As far as I know, 'oHtaH and thelikes are only used when talking about the
location of the subject, so I expect:
nuq 'oH "KLD"'e'? = What is KLD?
nuqDaq 'oHtaH "KLD"? = Where is (the) KLD?

- André