tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 15:53:20 2009

Re: Rude People

Mark J. Reed ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE SITE!  WE ARE JUST END USERS ON THE
INTERNET LIKE YOURSELF.

Sorry, caps lock got stuck for a second.  Must be contagious.

Why is that such a hard concept for someone with a doctoral degree to
grasp?  You are only succeeding in spamming hundreds of people with
pointless requests for something they have no power to grant.

--
Mark J. Reed <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level