tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 13:42:01 2009

Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

I have received NO HELPFUL EMAILS WHATSOEVER, including your own;
apparently you are not reading the emails I have been sending, since I
have said repeatedly that that page does not give me the option of
requesting the passcode.

It is really amazing that you think browbeating alone will accomplish
something.   Does it hurt to be so stupid?

Christopher Fulkerson

On Fri, May 29, 2009 1:27 pm, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh wrote:
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>> I have been asking consistently and politely for weeks to be taken off
>> of
>> this list.
>

> You've certainly been consistent, but you have apparently not been
> attentive. By my count, you have received at least five helpful replies
> telling you exactly what you need to do in order to discontinue your
> subscription to this mailing list.
>

>> Gwunch we said he forwarded the info to the proper source;
>> there has been no result.
>

> What I said here on the list was that I had sent the relevant information
> directly to you. What I said directly to you was that you should follow
> the
> directions in the FAQ for the list, and I gave you a link to the relevant
> section of the FAQ.  I'll give it to you again:
>
>   http://www.speers.nu/Holtej/klingon/faq.htm#1.2.3
>
> Among other things, it tells you explicitly not to complain to the list,
> and
> why doing so is bad for everyone. "*In no case will this result in your
> getting removed from the list."*
>

>> Thinking it might be my duty to do this, I went to your site, where I
>> could not find where to unsubscribe.
>

> Please follow the directions that have been given to you repeatedly.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level