tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 09:39:06 2009

AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

Dear Klingon Scholars,

I have been asking consistently and politely for weeks to be taken off of
this list.   Gwunch we said he forwarded the info to the proper source;
there has been no result.    He is the only person to even respond.

Thinking it might be my duty to do this, I went to your site, where I
could not find where to unsubscribe.

It is unconscionable that you keep sending me your mailing list when I am
not interested in it.    If you do not comply with my reasonable request I
am going to have to report you to whatever authority I can muster.   And I
am going to be very rude to you at every opportunity.

Your group has been a bad experience for me.   You are substandard as
thinkers and as puffed up as horny toads, and about as appealing.   Stop
coming around.

Christopher Fulkerson

On Fri, May 29, 2009 9:23 am, Fiat Knox wrote:

> Time to throw my satchel of ngat into the fire:-
>
> White dwarf stars and neutron stars are, in essence, the remains of dead
> stars which collapsed, degenerating their matter into something akin to a
> big diamond the size of the Earth (white dwarfs) and a block of neutrons
> the size of Milwaukee (neutron stars).
>
> So how about [Hov lom] (white dwarf) and [Hov lomHom] (neutron star), or
> some such?
>
> Peace,
>

> Alex.

Back to archive top level