tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 27 06:33:01 2009

RE: Dictionary Formats

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Voragh:
>> (Hint: Only keyboard the Klingon-English vocabulary; you can use the
>> Search feature of the program to find English words.)

lay'tel SIvten:
>This would work if there weren't words in the E>K side that don't appear
>at all in the K>E side.  This isn't the case, though.  So it's best to do
>both parts of the dictionary.

I meant you only need type the Klingon-to-English list in your online dictionary.  You would of course add vocabulary from all sources, including the KLI's New Words List (/tlh/newwords.html ) which I believe includes those E>K "orphans" lay'SIv mentioned.

--
Voragh
Canon Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level