tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 27 07:43:48 2009

"She Grows (Medicinal) Herbs"

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

I'm wondering if there's a term for "herb," as in a plant with a practical function, in this case medicine and healing.

The context is that I want to describe a woman who grows medicinal herbs. I'd like the term to be scalable - she could as easily be running a herb farm as just growing them out of small pots in her back yard.

A term for "hallucinogenic" would also come in useful, although I'd be happy to use some term deriving from "thing that makes one dream."

Back to archive top level