tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 27 07:43:48 2009
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
"She Grows (Medicinal) Herbs"
Fiat Knox (email@example.com)
- From: Fiat Knox <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: "She Grows (Medicinal) Herbs"
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:35:12 +0000 (GMT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1243434912; bh=VfcAEq0exw7oCAHjg1RZ8RNE8X/QNAfIARIs6COocY4=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=q6/wj4Pcu7KkD/Bkua8nFmYyeeF27v7J2GEkZauWQj9GsLVdsMKpSmvTxgJN4Xlgggd5hX42X9Px1GdTZfoRgg95Bq19d1op1+R2HEbPAJxoYwfSq6XZ2zo0EvDsgExNkXZVh3hUOaOLi0TI1+DD354DFEMMjSI6GYPFwIJBeYk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=VvDUAZwLHOfKi77Jdo1Gf+0iJLOi9VisLHTWTNr12bolXKqHBucg4c7xATGq+tCqK09BB5+AuesM6by4d45mPQf+b2IESsJnP70/ZXU/x958fBxrxle9RH9rIo40wy4zuCErUs/Ueqsa07pdnUKyppKNxVVcl411uH42XVbNvWI=;
I'm wondering if there's a term for "herb," as in a plant with a practical function, in this case medicine and healing.
The context is that I want to describe a woman who grows medicinal herbs. I'd like the term to be scalable - she could as easily be running a herb farm as just growing them out of small pots in her back yard.
A term for "hallucinogenic" would also come in useful, although I'd be happy to use some term deriving from "thing that makes one dream."