tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 26 04:55:30 2009

RE: Dictionary Formats

DloraH ([email protected]) [Hol po'wI']

> I am trying to come up with a dictionary as I learn new
> words.  Does anyone happen to have a user friendly format
> they would be willing to share?
>
> Ideally, I would prefer that it be a dictionary of words that
> I can enter in as I learn them or as opportunities to use
> them arise.  Nothing will help me more in learning thlIngan
> Hol than a build-your-own-dictionary, but to be honest, I am
> not that computer savvy.

Mine is simply plain text that I open in WordPad and use the search feature.
I size the window small and place it at the corner of the screen so I can see both the dictionary
and the document that I am reading/writing.

DloraH

Back to archive top level