tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 26 00:51:05 2009

Dictionary Formats

Ted Williams ([email protected])

Hello,

I am trying to come up with a dictionary as I learn new words.  Does anyone happen to have a user friendly format they would be willing to share?

Ideally, I would prefer that it be a dictionary of words that I can enter in as I learn them or as opportunities to use them arise.  Nothing will help me more in learning thlIngan Hol than a build-your-own-dictionary, but to be honest, I am not that computer savvy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

~teD

Windows Live?: Keep your life in sync.