tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 18 14:07:51 2009

chegh cheghwI'u'

Lisa S. ([email protected])

I'm in a similar situation. I'm not exactly sure why I quit studying, but
I'm glad to be beginning again.

 Lisa Stapp
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
ICQ-27424429 IM-lthrncnfssns Yahoo!-WorthyWoman
http://twitter.com/ConfessionalGal