tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 18 00:12:06 2009

qep'a' roommate

Tad Stauffer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

My vacation days are now confirmed for work; before I make my qep'a' hotel
reservation, is there anyone still in need of a roommate? If so, email me
directly.
Based on last year, the rooms cost the same whether it's a 1-bed or 2-bed
room. So even if I don't hear from anyone, I'll still reserve a 2-bed room
in case someone needs a last minute roommate. But it's easier to budget/plan
if I know in advance if someone will be splitting the cost with me.
- Tad

Back to archive top level