tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 29 06:52:58 2009

Re: Alternatives to Code2000 PUA Klingon Font

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:09 AM, qa'vaj <[email protected]> wrote:

> I don't have Windows booted, but I'm pretty sure that just browsing the
> font
> displays only boxes for me too.  However, they work fine in Word.  You have
> to have a keyboard installed that can insert the PUA codes when you type,
> though.  I think qurgh has made one available for pre-Vista machines (and
> maybe for Vista as well now).

HIja'. vIchenmoHta'. You can get the complete package from my blog at
http://www.wizage.net/?p=399 (for Vista/Windows 7 only)

The package contains a pIqaD keyboard layout, pIqaD PUA font (which
resembles the KLI pIqaD one, not the code2000 one), Klingon local (for doing
date/times in Klingon later) and the Windows font linking needed to get
pIqaD to work without having to change fonts.

qurgh

Back to archive top level