tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 24 01:38:37 2009

Re: Klingon orthography

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

CBS is now the corporate entity in charge of Klingon.
As I understand it (3rd party hearsay) the KLI now has an agreement with CBS to continue doing what we do.

~naHQun

-Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon translator
http://twitter.com/roneyii

--Sent from my Palm PreMichael Everson wrote:

On 24 Jun 2009, at 03:04, Michael Roney, Jr. wrote:

> Small point: I think CBS is now the owner.

Of?

> TKD is still in production. People still buy TKD. A new book
> published by a third-party is unlikly--but good luck.

It's still in print, you mean. If Okrand were to say that there was a
new edition in the works, a publisher would likely say either "OK,
we'll upgrade after this print run is sold out" or they would say
"Pass, take it to another publisher".