tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 26 17:55:57 2009

Re: 'oQqar pe'pu'bogh; naQHommey rur ghIq mIQpu'

Krenath ([email protected])

Is <mIQ> a word for 'fry'?  I can only find 'forehead (regional)' as a
definition for it.

Tubers which have been cut, resemble little sticks, then are forehead-
ed. :)

On Jul 26, 2009, at 7:12 PM, "qe'San \(Jon Brown\)" <[email protected]
 > wrote:

> What I'd like to know is, does anyone understand my following
> sentence:
> 'oQqar pe'pu'bogh; naQHommey rur.  ghIq mIQpu'
>
> If you do what does it mean to you?
> - is it messy or just bad use of grammar
> - is there an accepted KLI slang equivalent?
>
> If it's just nonsense
> - let me know and I'll say what I was trying to describe/mean.
> - although did you at least get the gist of what I meant?
>
> qe'San

Back to archive top level